Our company "Fixstars Corporation" (“we”, “us”, etc.) recognizes the value and usefulness of customer (you) 's personal information and implements the following personal information protection policy in our business activities.
- We will comply with laws and other norms concerning personal information (personal information as in Article 2.1 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (“Act”)).
- When we collect personal information from a visitor particularly when we do not explain it
individually, the personal information will be used for the following purposes. In addition, for the
purpose of analysis of the information, processing, feedback to a visitor, we may do an offer and
deposition to a third party.
We perform these handlings to our business contents and scale appropriately.
- provision, maintenance, protection, and/or improvement of the services we provide (“Services”);
- for identification, identity verification, and/or user authentication related to the Services;
- calculation of fees for the Services, billing, etc.;
- measurement of traffic and actions of the user
- distribution, display and measuring effect of advertisements
- introduction and display on products or services offered by us or our group companies;
- notice of modification to our terms of service or policies ("Terms and Conditions")
- addressing a violation of the Terms and Conditions, etc.
- guidance and response to inquiries, etc.
- We will not provide personal information to a third party (including but not limited to those outside Japan) without prior your consent.
- We will take necessary and reasonable safety measures against risks related to personal information such as unauthorized access, leakage, loss, destruction, tampering.
We will take necessary and reasonable safety measures against risks related to personal information
such as unauthorized access, leakage, loss, destruction, tampering.
- Item of personal information: name, address, company, department, position, job title, e-mail address and telephone number etc,
- Scope of joint user: our group companies (List of group companies);
- Purpose of joint use: to advertise, market and promote our and/or joint user’s products and services (including new products and services);
- Party responsible for management of personal information: Fixstars Corporation
- We will respond within reasonable range in accordance with the Act and other applicable laws when we request disclosure, correction, addition, or deletion etc. of personal information provided by customer. Please contact us at inquiry form in Section 8 below. Please note that a fee (1,000 yen per disclosure) will be charged for the disclosure of personal information.
- In addition to conducting education and awareness activities for employees, we will place an administrator who handles personal information and strives to properly manage personal information.
- Any suggestions, questions, complaints, or other inquiries on the handling of the personal
information must be submitted to:
Use of Cookie
On this website there is a page that uses technology called "Cookie" so that you can use it more conveniently when you visit this website again.
"Cookie" is an industry standard technology that a web server identifies your computer.
"Cookie" can identify your computer, but you can not identify yourself unless you enter personal information.
Depending on your browser, you can change the setting to disable the cookie function, but as a result some or all of the services on the webpage may not be available.
Using web beacons
On this website there is a page that uses "Web beacon" (sometimes called "clear GIF") which is a technique for knowing how many times access to a specific page has been done. The statistical data obtained by this web beacon will be used for purposes such as improving the website.
Tamachi Station Tower N 28th Floor 3-1-1 Shibaura, Mintato-ku, Tokyo 108-0023
Satoshi Miki, CEO and Founder