We are holding "Introduction to Quantum Computer for Engineers ～for the Post Moore Age～" for researchers and engineers who are considering the future use of quantum computers as follows.
In addition, after the seminar, we will hold a social gathering (free) that also serves as an information exchange, so please join us for that as well.
We sincerely look forward to your participation.
【Hika☆Lab】 Towards the post-Moore era ～Introduction to quantum computers for engineers～
Date: Thursday, October 12, 2017 19: 30-21: 30
Venue: Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 2-21-1 Shibuya Hikarie 17F (Rebatec Office)
Participation Fee: Free
- Positioning of quantum computers
- Basic principle and algorithm
- Introduction of machines and application examples
- Efforts of major IT companies
For Application and other details, Please visit the following website.
- 19：30～19：35：Welcome Message
- 19：35～20：45：Speaker's lecture, lecture
- 20：45～21：00：Question-and-answer session
- 21：00～21：30：Social gathering