- Fixstars to Release Beta Version of FOXC "OpenCL Compiler for x86"
- 16 December 2009
Fixstars Corporation announced their release of the Beta Version of their OpenCL Compiler "FOXC" for the x86 architecture starting today.
- Fixstars launches OpenCL software service for application developers
- 28 October, 2009
Fixstars Corporation, a pioneering company in multi-core solutions today announced that it has launched an OpenCL software service.
Fixstars provides various services to develop software based on parallel computing framework OpenCL which has high portability for HPC, desktop and embedded application developers.
- Yellow Dog Linux 6.2 Offers Xfce, USB Install, EPEL Extra Packages, and more than 600 updates
- 29 June, 2009
Fixstars today announced the immediate availability of Yellow Dog Linux version 6.2, delivering several updates and improvements making it simpler to install, faster, and easier to use.
- Fixstars to hold OpenCL™ programming seminar in Tokyo
- 24 June, 2009
Fixstars Corporation is proud to host the OpenCL programming seminar for software developers in Tokyo, July 23.
- Fixstars' Yellow Dog Enterprise Linux v6.1 Outperforms the Competition
- 16 April, 2009
Fixstars today announced the release of Yellow Dog Enterprise Linux (YDEL) v6.1. This release introduces important performance improvements as well as new features for the world's only Linux OS built specifically for the Cell Broadband Engine. In addition to providing continued support for Fixstars GigaAccel 180 and IBM QS2x blades, YDEL v6.1 now offers support for the Sony PlayStation3 and IBM JS2x series blades.