GI Renderer Developer Zone
What is lucille
"lucille" is physically accurate, unnaturally fast, customizable, cross-platform, and RenderMan compatible Global Illumination renderer.
You can download lucille source code and customize it for creating your own GI based fast renderer very easily!
What is M³(M-cubed) PLATFORM?
M³ PLATFORM is a Multi-core, Multi-node, Multi-architecture support software platform used to build Global Illumination (GI) Renderers. You can develop your own Multi-core optimized, clustered renderer very easily with M³.
The open source GI Renderer "lucille" uses M³ as rendering engine.
- Download Source code --You can download source code and M³ here.
- Support Platform --Current supported platform list.
- How to Build --How to build lucille for each target platform.
- Customize lucille --How to customize lucille and build your own fast renderer!
- M³ Reference --Doxygen reference of M³ platform API.
- lucille Reference --Doxygen reference of lucille source code.