In the financial industry, with competitive advantages gained and lost on a firm's ability to manage risk and conduct real-time analysis and modeling, organizations look to invest in systems that can handle large volumes of data while producing razor-sharp analysis in a minimal amount of processing time.
In recent years, with ever-increasing competitive pressure, there has been an increased focus on cutting costs and reducing energy consumption. As a result, there has been growing interest in using parallel processing technology, which requires fewer machines and hardware to perform a greater number of operations in less time.
At Fixstars, our key strength lies in enabling the optimization of software using parallel processing technology. In the field of finance, through the use of "M³" and our "Professional Services" (fully utilizing our parallel processing technology), we can help you build and develop cost-effective application systems that perform high-speed operations to give our clients a competitive edge in the marketplace.
Get High Performance
By focusing our many years of experience in parallel processing technology into "M³", "Professional Services", and other solutions suited for your needs, we apply effectively parallel processing technology to financial applications and maximize throughput.
Reduce Your Hardware Footprint
In order to gain efficiency in computational resources (i.e. hardware), we will help you reduce your hardware footprint while still improving application speed.
Profit from Proven Track Record in the Financial Industry
For many years, we have provided services to financial institutions primarily in the fields of derivatives pricing and risk assessment. By combining our technology expertise and our domain knowledge of this industry, we can help you achieve a competitive advantage.
View case studies
1. Reduce Cost
- Reduce the number of servers needed to perform high intensity analysis and modeling
- Reduce operating costs such as the ones associated with data centers, energy, and maintenance
2. Improve Risk Management Capabilities
- Perform data intensive analyses and simulations
- Produce real-time risk metrics and valuations to help decision making
3. Expand Revenue Opportunities
- Improve the efficiency of your analysts by enabling more transactions and quicker decision making
- Shorten buy/sell cycles through the effective sharing of key financial data with trading partners
Derivative Pricing Tool for Traders
- Risk reduction in derivatives trading
- Real-time analysis of market data
Risk Assessment and Management
- Derivatives sensitivity analysis
- Credit Valuation Adjustment（CVA)
- Value at Risk（VaR）
- M³ for Quants is a multi-core, multi-node parallel processing platform that provides high-speed data processing capabilities specifically developed for the financial services industry.
- Fixstars provides software architecture and development services for firms focusing on the financial services industry. Achieve a competitive advantage by attaining high levels of processing capabilities using our parallel processing technology.
Contact Information for Inquiries about Financial Simulation
Please click here to contact us.