- Fixstars will comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to personal information.
- Customer data collected by Fixstars may be used to introduce new products or services that may be of use to the customer. This information may also be provided to a third party for analysis or for customer feedback.
- Any risk associated with activities such as unauthorized access, leaks, loss, destruction, or manipulation of personal information will be dealt with appropriately by providing reasonable safety measures.
- Fixstars will properly respond to requests from the individual regarding the handling of personal information such as to review and correct the information. Please contact the appropriate customer service center.
- Fixstars will educate their employees on personal information, and will also have a person accountable for personal information in each department that handles customer data.
- A privacy protection policy will be prepared and exercised, and Fixstars will continuously endeavor to maintain its compliance.
On some pages of this website, a technology called “cookies” is used to improve the user experience for repeated visitors.
Cookies are industry standard technology that allows web servers to identify a visitor's computer.
Cookies can identify a visitor's computer; however they are not capable of identifying a visitor personally.
Cookies can be turned off in some web browsers by changing their settings; however this may result in reduced functionality of some web pages.